当前位置:首页 > 考研 > 寄宿学校 > 正文内容

考研MTI翻译【当幸福来敲门台词】

2022年11月26日 14:44:01寄宿学校6

  当幸福来敲门的台词比较经典,在考研翻译试题中也经常会有考题呈现,以下是考研集训营为大家整理的考研MTI翻译《当幸福来敲门》经典台词的相关内容,希望对考研的同学有所帮助,一起来看看吧!

  This part of my life, this little part, is called Happiness.

考研MTI翻译【当幸福来敲门台词】

  这个人生阶段, 这小小的阶段是:当幸福来敲门

  电影《当幸福来敲门》经典台词回顾

  1.I still remember that moment.

  我永远记得那一刻

  They all looked so damn happy to me.

  大家看起来都很幸福快乐

  Why couldnt I look like that?

  幸福为什么不能来敲我的门?

  2.This part of my life is called BeingStupid.

  这个人生阶段是蠢到家

  3.It was right then that I started thinking about Thomas Jefferson... the Declaration ofIndependence

  这时候我想到汤玛斯杰佛逊还有他起草的独立宣言and the part about our right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

  人民有生活、自由 和追求幸福的权利

  And I remember thinking:

  我记得我在想:

  How did he know to put the pursuit part in there?

  他怎么知道追求幸福的权利 ?

  That maybe happiness is something that we can only

  pursue

  也许我们只能追求幸福

  And maybe we can actually never have it.

  但是却永远追求不到

  4.You got a dream, you gotta protect it.

  只要有梦想,就要去追求

  People cant do something themselves... they wanna tell you you cant do it.

  别人办不到就会说你也办不到

  If you want something, go get it. Period.

  5.In essence, you reel them in, well cook the fish.

  只要放长线,就能钓到大鱼。

  6.It was the 25th of September.

  那天是9月25日

  I remember that day.

  我记得很清楚

  Because thats the day that I found out... .there wasonly 21 dollars and 33 cents left in my

  bankaccount.

  因为在那天我发现我的银行帐户只剩21块3毛3

  I was broke.

  我破产了

  7.Dont step in the fire. Were cavemen.

  别踩到火堆,我们是原始人

  We need this fire, because theres no electricity, and its cold out here, okay?

  没有电,我们只能用火堆取暖,好吗?

  8.Far away from buses and noise,and a constant disappointment in my ten-gallon headand myself.

  远离公车和喧嚣以及我遭受的种种挫折和失败还有我自己

  9.This part of my life, this little part, is called Happiness.

  这个人生阶段, 这小小的阶段是:当幸福来敲门

  以上就是关于当幸福来敲门台词的考研MTI翻译,更多与考研英语学习有关的内容,请继续关注考研集训营,希望本文对你有所帮助。

除标明原创以外的内容,其他源于网络,请以官方为准。如有侵权:yimgjqzd@qq.com 或者 点击提交 】第一时间进行删除!

分享给朋友:

“考研MTI翻译【当幸福来敲门台词】 ” 的相关文章

发表评论

访客

◎欢迎参与讨论,请在这里发表您的看法和观点。